Apel montage kit MK 303
APEL Liquid Nail is a single-component, moisture-curing adhesive which can bond many different types of materials to each other. A short press time is required to bond perfectly. After curing the bonding is very strong, durable, and water-proof. Since it is a polyurethane-based adhesive; it is considered one of the best adhesives for plastic, metal glass and etc. You can bond metal to wood easily, or glass to metal or other materials.
- Short press time (~15mins)
- Fast curing
- Tixotropic curing. Won't fall off on vertical surfaces.
- Best glue for wood and metal
- Bonds a variety of materials
- Economic on price/performance scale.
- Acoording to DIN EN 204, D4.
- Gap-filling wood glue
- It is used in bonding materials such as concrete, glass, most metals, plastic, mirrors, rock wool, brick, tile, etc. where a strong bonding or repairing is required.
- No-nail wooden furniture production.
- Can be used in cupboard assembly.
- Interior design.